Looking Good

Looking Good

Thursday, June 30, 2011

End of June Report

Well, I'm starting to find out what it's like to be a scoutmaster's wife. Mark and I had to postpone our anniversary celebration so that he could go to scout camp at Typhee for a week. Bummer.
Anyway, we've been both busy and lazy here at the Tyler house. I've crossed a lot of to-do things off of my list.
Caleb attended Stake Youth Conference and will attend EFY next week.
Megan and I have had our own little Harry Potter Fest. We've watched all seven of the previous Harry Potter movies in preparation for the new one coming out soon. It's made me want to re-read the books again.
I've started a 17th blog - What Denée Wore Today. It's a way to keep track of what outfits I liked - and which ones I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment