Looking Good

Looking Good

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ides of March Update

This has been a month of opposites for the Tyler family. March has been both incredibly busy and incredibly boring. Mark and I write in our journals every Sunday. He and I both couldn't think of a thing to say last week. That doesn't mean that we haven't been incredibly busy, though. My yearbook kids have their big deadline on Monday, and I have been very busy making sure we get all the picture and pages done that we need.

Mark stayed home on Thursday to watch BYU play Florida.We were amazed and happy to see BYU win their first NCAA tournament game in 8 tries. It was a very tense game. I actually got a little sick from all the adrenaline. (Like my mom, I can actually feel adrenaline running through my body when I am nervous--let's just say it doesn't feel too great.)

Megan and Caleb participated in the State Math Contest over at UVU. Right now, Megan, Ben, and I are all out of school for spring break. We are definitely enjoying ourselves.

The weather has been typical Utah spring weather--vacillating from nice to awful every few hours. I am starting to get a little spring fever.

4 comments:

  1. I have to say this update is not very enlightening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's a work in progress. Our internet has actually been down, but it's back up now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I did put a new picture on here and a fun new template. So that's got to count for something.

    ReplyDelete